Monday, November 16, 2009

Facebook network?

I signed up on facebook a couple weeks ago joined the network, someone from the network added me as a friend and it said I was in the network. Well when I just logged on a minuet ago it asked me to join a network, it deleted me out of my network and it says it will delete my account if I don't join one. What should I do?

Facebook network?
Read the message again. What it facebook is saying is that your age is showing as under 18 years old.





You must join a network that is related to a highschool or college. In otherwords, users under the age of 18 (non-adults) must be affiliated with a highschool or college or their facebook account will be cancelled.





IMPORTANT: I am way over 18 and I got the same message. For now I believe there may be a glitch with this network feature. So if you are over 18 do not worry, I am sure the problem will be resolved by facebook within a few hours.
Reply:I have never had that problem on facebook. You are the one who useally joins a network, i never have had a rewuest to join a network. I suggest deleting the account and starting over or just keep declining and email the developers


No comments:

Post a Comment