Monday, November 16, 2009

Network camera problem.Help!!!?

When I open my network places , I found that below local network it display some network camera named 'networkcamera bl-c1' I know that someone on my network watching my screen but how to remove this and the camera can't access to my PC?.And I already click invoke but it display internet explorer and want username and password for login and IP number on that.

Network camera problem.Help!!!?
Actionly I doubt that someone is watching your computer. Because it's not feasible this way. No one can watch your pc with such a camera. It could be your web cam that created this shortcut there. try your username and password to access it.





But to make sure no one is watching you. Change the passwords on your pc.


No comments:

Post a Comment