Thursday, November 19, 2009

Network setup Question?

Network setup Question?


I have sucessfully managed to access my laptop pc from my desktop one via my router, but i cannot see the desktop pc on my laptop, it said (the desktop pc) that due to security settings this is disabled, so it tells me to run the network setup wizard, i answer all the q's it asks, and press ok....it starts to set it up then comes up with.....'Cannot complete the network setup wizard - an error occured during configuration of the network on this computer' I got this when i tried a few months ago, does anyone have a fix to sort it out, i guess its some setting on the pc that needs changing......cheers

Network setup Question?
if u want to share files between two computers:


1-just right-click on the partition


2-choose -sharing and security,


3- click on -if you undertand......etc-,mark on -share this folder...%26amp; mark allow network users..





4-then ok. repeat the steps on other computer.





then go to:


1-my networkplace-


2-view workgroup computers


3-choose the computer u want.


4-copy ,paste any thing u want.


No comments:

Post a Comment