Thursday, November 19, 2009

Home wireless network problem!!?

OK....so I am frustrated. I have two laptops at home. I have a modem and a wireless router. One of my laptops (Mac) doesn't have a problem connecting to wireless network that I set up with a network key. BUT!!!! the other laptop is a PC and it drives me crazy. It is picking up other signals but not mine, even though I entered the network key and I try to get it connected to the wireless network I set up.





Why is this happening??? How can I fix it and have it permanently connected to that specific network!! Not an expert as you can see. But Im pretty sure it has to do with some network setup thing or IP address or something....something is just not doing it for me. Please HELP!!!

Home wireless network problem!!?
Right-click the wireless icon in the tray - select View Available Wireless Networks. Choose yours.

cosmetic dentistry

No comments:

Post a Comment