Thursday, November 19, 2009

NFL Network - Switch From Comcast with No Penalty?

Would you expect this to be true?





You can ditch your Comcast contract with no penalty and switch to another provider (Direct TV for example) to get NFL Network.





Comcast removed the NFL Network from its Digital Preferred package.





If you want NFL Network from Comcast, you now have to pay what will become $5 per month.





Comcast did NOT cut the price of the Digital Preferred package even though many many people signed up for Digital Preferred because NFL Network was included. And, they have since taken it away.





Comcast told me that they would not charge me a penalty if I ditched their service because I signed up for the service before they removed the NFL Network.





Does anyone have Verizon FiOS TV or Direct TV? Do you like the service?

NFL Network - Switch From Comcast with No Penalty?
yeah I have Direct T,V, it gets 800 channels and NFL network at a very reasonable price. NFL network is year around and shows highlights, replays, and top of the line games. I suggest buying it if possible. NFL network is better than NBATV thats for sure I've tried both. hope all works well for you


No comments:

Post a Comment