Monday, November 16, 2009

Network boot on hp pavilion 7950?

Hi:


I want to know that isnt hp pavilion 7950 has no network boot option because i always use win 2003 server to do network boot on all workstations, but 1 computer, pavilion 7950, doesn't boot. I already update %26amp; check the bios option. I put the network boot at the 1st boot option %26amp; enable the on-board lan too, but the network boot option just doesnt come up.





I want to know anybody encounter this problem on hp pavilion desktop.





i can manually install the os, but it is just too inconvenient.

Network boot on hp pavilion 7950?
You have probably have done this have you check to see if you have the latest bios. Also see if HP has anything on there website. You are move advance then most of the people here the only thing I can do to help you out is bounce ideas off of you. I don't have my network doing a network boot or anything like that. I have some frineds that use centrix but they have a OS on the systems. Good luck if you need to bounce idea off of someone imz me.


No comments:

Post a Comment