Thursday, November 19, 2009

Network Drive, help?

A week ago I mapped a network drive on my desktop computer, (Dell Dimension 5150) and the drive letter was 'N:'. I went into My Computer and there is was under Network Drives, that was all completely fine. So next I got my laptop and set-up both computers so they connected on a 'Peer-to-Peer' network, so that I could share an internet connection, that was all fine as well. But my problem is, when I went into My Computer and the drive 'N:' was no where to be seen, why is this? Do I have to set anything up to be able to see it?





I have run through the Network Set-up on both computers and both computers were switched on when I tried to do this.





Thanks, Jamie.

Network Drive, help?
Try switching the drive letter, if something else has the same letter neither will show up.

dentistry

No comments:

Post a Comment