Monday, November 16, 2009

Network Setup, Set by Step, Newly Started from ground up.?

I am currently taking a networking class and was assigned the task of building a network from start to finish. I have really been struggling with this. I must show step by step instructions on how to configure 5 servers with different applications on each one. I am SOOO new to computers, this is my first network class, and I have so much information rolling in my head and I need help connecting the dots. Does anyone or can anyone provide a checklist, persay, that covers the necessary tasks that is needed to properly set up a network or have any ideas where I can go for information. I have LIVED on Google and Images Google As of now my biggest issues are have I forgotten anything and how in sam H E double toothpicks do I configure a LINUX server with RedHat. Going out of my mind...Please someone save me!


Cannan

Network Setup, Set by Step, Newly Started from ground up.?
http://www.ehow.com/how_2182140_set-up-w...


No comments:

Post a Comment