Thursday, November 19, 2009

Network problems!?

1. I have a wireless network. My computer has been running fine but when I went to download onecare.live.com I was not able to download it. It was saying there was a network problem. Funny cause I can get on line with other things.





2. However there is a certificate thing that keeps popping up and saying it was not good and do I want to continue, the certificates are vaild ones and is trustworthly as well but it keeps coming up. This was coming up before the network problem. Any suggestions?





3. Also the network when you right click on the computers in the right hand cornor then click on status it does not have IP address information there how will you be able to get into that to correct it I have all the information for it.? please help me. I have a few things going on at once.

Network problems!?
wel let me tell you there is a few thing you need to know first of all if you have a trial on there it will say that the certificate number is no good. erase the trial and them install the program. second if you have Vista on your computer liveone will not let you get on teh computer. and as for your wireless delete the conection and then scan for networks that are availab le and reconnect. I had all of these [roblems after I installed vista. hope it helps you


No comments:

Post a Comment