Monday, November 16, 2009

Network Setup.........Help!?

Alright, I'm trying to set up a home network so I can share files between computers, and i am having some difficulties. :( I have a 2-Wire 2701HG-B router/modem for my internet connection.





- I have a Windows Vista Desktop PC connected through a ethernet cable to the 2-Wire.





- I have a Windows XP Desktop PC connected through a ethernet cable to the 2-Wire.





- I have a 2nd Windows XP Desktop PC connected through a ethernet cable to the 2-Wire.





- I have a Windows XP Laptop connected wirelessly to the 2-Wire.





- I have a HP Photosmart C6150 connected wirelessly to the 2-Wire.





- and last, I have a Sony PSP connected wirelessly to the 2-Wire.





I do not need to share files obviously through my PSP or printer. However, they do need to be connected though the 2-Wire to access the internet for the PSP and to print from all of the above listed computer for the printer. Can anyone help me set up my home network? I would need step by step instructions on how to set it up. THANK YOU!

Network Setup.........Help!?
So what works and what doesn't?





Can the wireless clients access the Internet? Do the printers work? etc

dental supply

No comments:

Post a Comment