Thursday, November 19, 2009

Network problems on my wireless mac?

my network is on


i was just on it 5min ago


i restarted the puter and my airport is going to some unlocked network that is slow as hell





i do not know my password but it is in my keychain





how do i change the settings so my default network is my network on start up?





if mine is default i will go on mine cuz the password is in keychain

Network problems on my wireless mac?
Check out this OSX help page at Apple for details on setting whether or not a network is a default join:





http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?...





The short answer is:





"To give a network the highest priority, drag the name of the network to the top of the list. This is the network AirPort will attempt to join first."





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment